- Triply Construction :
Layer 1 – Food Grade SS 304 18/8 austenitic stainless steel used in the inner surface for healthy cooking
Layer 2 – We have a middle layer of aluminum, which acts as the heating element, providing the pan with nice, even heating.
Layer 3 – SS 430 18/0 magnetic stainless steel is used as the 3rd layer, making the cookware induction compatible as well.
- Faster Cooking: Due to the tri-ply technology the food gets cooked evenly and faster than ordinary stainless-steel products thus saving fuel and time. Aluminium core ensures even heating & heat retention all around the cookware and eliminates any hot spots.
- High-Grade Polish: Mirror polish outside & Matt finish inside for a classy appearance
- Diameter: 20 cm, 22 cm, 24 cm, 26 cm, 28 cm and 30 cm
- 360°Induction Compatibility: This 360° Induction base allows greater contact with the heat source and a much faster cooking time-saving considerable Energy.
- Metal Utensil Safe: Either scratch it or scrape it with your metal spatula. Best performance guaranteed for superior food release and easy cleaning.
- Phenolic handles stay cool even at high cooking temperatures and have heat resistance up to 170°C and remain cool to touch when cooking.
- Tempered Glass Lid: Extra strong tempered glass lid allows you to see the cooking process without lifting the lid, thus keeping the flavor and moisture in.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Package Content: Deep Kadai, Glass Lid, Cleaning Sponge, Use and Care instructions, Warranty Card. Mainly used for deep frying indian snacks and dishes like samosa, kadai paneer, etc.
The non-stick interior coating is from Chemours (USA) and the outer coat is from GMM (Japan).
The non-stick coatings made without PFOA on everyday series of THE CHEF STORY products are affirmed safe for cooking by regulatory agencies worldwide. Teflon™ is a brand many households recognize for high-quality non-stick coatings on cookware. The Teflon™ brand is registered and owned by the Chemours Company. Teflon™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by THE CHEF STORY.