- Coating: The coating in this DISCO SERIES leverages a revolutionary skin technology that offers outstanding durability and superior scratch resistance.
- Skin Technology: The DISCO SERIES emulates nature’s successful concept by creating a raised pattern that’s considerably more resistant than smooth coating surfaces. This unique skin technology offers a robust premium coating that looks good longer.
- No. of Coats: 3 Coats in the interior and 2 Coat on the Exterior.
- Material: Aluminium
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Shatter Resistant Tempered Glass Lids with Silicone Knob: Extra strong tempered glass lid allows you to see the cooking process without lifting the lid, thus keeping the flavour and moisture in. These lids can sit upside down on the knob on the counter so that you can prepare food without fluid from the lid dripping or running and making a mess on the counter
- Cooktops: Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Patented Silicone Handles: Unbreakable Patented Novel Silicone based cookware handle and Manufacturing Method Patent Number 322357. Silicone handles have better heat resistance upto 204°C
- Warranty: 3 years
- Package Content: Flat Tawa, Cleaning Sponge, Use and Care instructions, Warranty Card. Mainly used for shallow frying of dishes like dosa, etc.
The non-stick interior coating is from Chemours (USA) and the outer coat is from GMM (Japan).
The non-stick coatings made without PFOA on everyday series of THE CHEF STORY products are affirmed safe for cooking by regulatory agencies worldwide. Teflon™ is a brand many households recognize for high-quality non-stick coatings on cookware. The Teflon™ brand is registered and owned by the Chemours Company. Teflon™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by THE CHEF STORY.