- Coating: Like the peak of world’s highest mountain, the coating used in this series reaches the peak of coating’s durability.
- Peek Technology: CHEF D’OEUVRE SERIES offers a revolutionary Peek Technology that offers outstanding durability and superior scratch resistance. Peek Technology is extremely scratch and wear resistance making it withstand even extreme cooking conditions in household or in everyday hectic of Professional Chefs.
- No. of Coats: 3 Coats in the interior and 2 Coat on the Exterior.
- Material: Aluminium
- Diamater: 28CM
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Cooktops: Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Shatter Resistant Tempered Glass Lids: Extra strong tempered glass lid allows you to see the cooking process without lifting the lid, thus keeping the flavour and moisture in.These lids can sit upside down on the knob on the counter so that you can prepare food without fluid from the lid dripping or running and making a mess on the counter
- Stay cool Phenolic Handles: Phenolic Handles stay cool even at high cooking temperatures and has heat resistance up to 170°C and remains cool to touch when cooking. Handles are ergonomic for a much better grip and easy lifting – even when wearing bulky oven gloves.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Package Content: Kadai, Glass Lid, Cleaning Sponge, Use and Care instructions, Warranty Card
Mainly used for deep frying indian snacks and dishes like samosa, kadai paneer
The non-stick interior coating is from Chemours (USA) and the outer coat is from GMM (Japan).
The non-stick coatings made without PFOA on everyday series of THE CHEF STORY products are affirmed safe for cooking by regulatory agencies worldwide. Teflon™ is a brand many households recognize for high-quality non-stick coatings on cookware. The Teflon™ brand is registered and owned by the Chemours Company. Teflon™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by THE CHEF STORY.