A healthy breakfast fix in under 5 minutes for the people on the go without compromising on the taste.
- In a pan dry roast the walnuts and keep aside.
- In a mug whisk together the milk, olive oil, and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder, walnuts, nutmeg, oats & salt.
- Whisk till everything is combined.
- Place a dollop of peanut butter on the top and microwave for 2 minutes.
- De-mould from the cup and garnish with dried blueberries.
- Oats – 2 tbsp
- Flour – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Peanut butter – 1 tbsp
- Castor sugar – 1 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – A pinch
- Walnuts – 3 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch